Work Health and Safety Management Plan (WHSMP)
NO ONGOING FEES – PAY ONCE AND USE YOUR WHSMP TO MANAGE WHS COMPLIANCE ON ALL YOUR WORKSITES!!!
This Work Health and Safety Management Plan (WHSMP) template, otherwise known as a Site Safety Management Plan (SSMP), details how the WHS management requirements for a project will be implemented and managed on site by your business. Under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2017, a Principal Contractor must make sure a Work Health and Safety Management Plan is prepared and implemented before work can commence on projects valued at $250,000 or more.
Implementing a Work Health and Safety Management Plan for a work site allows your business to effectively manage WHS from the planning stage through to delivery. This 106 page Work Health and Safety Management Plan template has been developed in accordance with Australian Standard/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Specification, WHS Act 2011 and WHS Regulations 2017 to ensure compliance on your projects.
All Occupational Safety Solutions Management Plan templates are available for instant download and are supplied in fully editable MS Word format for use in your business. This WHS Management Plan template includes user friendly Guidance Notes to assist with adding relevant company and project specific information and also includes over 70 pages of useful schedules / tools for managing safety on your projects or worksites.
Click on the View Template Structure button at the bottom of this page for a snapshot showing the content and presentation of this template.
The Occupational Safety Solutions Work Health and Safety Management Plan includes:
- Work Health and Safety Policy
- Work Health and Safety Management Structure and Responsibility
- Work Health and Safety Induction
- Risk Management
- Work Health and Safety Reporting
- Work Health and Safety Training
- Subcontractor Management
- Emergency Contacts and Response
- Hazardous Substances
- Incident and Injury Management
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard Reporting
- Site Safety Rules
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Plant and Equipment
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Work Health and Safety Schedules
- Work Health and Safety Monitoring
- Work Health and Safety Auditing
- Corrective Action
- Work Health and Safety Management Plan Review
The Work Health and Safety Management Plan also includes the following 27 schedules:
- Risk Management Procedure
- Hazard Identification Checklist
- Hazard Report Form
- Risk Assessment Worksheet
- Risk Treatment Plan
- Risk Action Plan
- Site Safety Induction Register
- Tool Box/Pre Start Talks Form
- Training Plan
- Training Register
- Subcontractor Safety Checklist
- Subcontractor or Visitor Attendance Register
- Hazardous Substances Risk Checklist
- Hazardous Substances Register
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Register
- Incident and Injury Management Procedures
- Incident and Injury Report Form
- Incident and Injury Register
- Electrical Tagging Register
- PPE Register
- Manual Handling Hazard Checklist
- Plant and Equipment Hazard Checklist
- Plant and Equipment Register
- Site Safety Checklist
- WHS Audit Checklist
- WHS Audit Register
- Non Conformance Report Form
Work Health and Safety Management Plan Features:
- Instant download for use in your business today
- Ready made template – simply add your company and project details using guidance notes provided
- Fully editable MS Word Format
- No subscriptions or ongoing fees!!
APRIL 2018 SALE!!
Get 10% OFF ALL online purchases during April!! Enter Discount Code "APR18" at the Checkout. Don't miss out!!
ENDS 30TH APRIL 2018
SWMS Starter Pack $285.00
25% OFF - Includes six (6) SWMS for use in your business today!
Risk Management Forms Pack OVER 30% OFF - $150.00
User friendly Safety Training Database - $199.00
50% OFF Construction Site Safety Forms Pack - $199.00
50% OFF WHS System Starter Pack - $199.00
We Also Recommend