Incident and Injury Management Procedures
Incident and Injury Management must be handled within specific timeframes, especially for incidents that result in an injury and potential workers compensation claim, and when to notify the regulator in your state or territory.
These Incident and Injury Management Procedures include suggested procedures to help inform and train your workers how to respond and who to report to in the event of an incident or injury. The procedures also include reporting and investigating an incident or injury.
This 4 page Incident and Injury Management Procedures template is included in our WHS Management System and ISO 45001 OH&S Management System, or can be purchased individually and used as a stand alone document.
Incident and Injury Management Procedures features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Add your logo and use in your business today!
Nine additional documents have been created to support the Incident and Injury Management Procedures:
- Incident and Injury Management Policy
- Return to Work Program
- Incident and Injury Report Form
- Witness Statement Form (AS/NZS ISO 45001)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Incident and Injury Investigation Form
- Traffic Incident Report Form
- Lost Time Injury (LTI) Register
- Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) Register