SAFE WORK METHOD STATEMENTS (SWMS)
What is a Safe Work Method Statement Template or SWMS?
A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) helps prevent injuries and illnesses occurring by outlining a safe method of work for each step within a specific job. Safe Work Method Statements (or SWMS templates) also provide an induction document that workers must read and understand before starting work and will assist in meeting your legal responsibilities for the risk management process, hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
Occupational Safety Solutions provide fully compliant and professional Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS templates) Templates which include pre-written generic step-by-step work processes, possible hazards and safety controls. Over the years our SWMS have passed the strictest scrutiny from safety officers across Australia and our friendly customer service can always find a solution to suit your specific needs. Join the growing list of customers using our simple and affordable SWMS templates which have been designed for use in your business today!
Why choose Occupational Safety Solutions for your SWMS?
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD - add your Company logo and name and use in your business today!
- PRE-WRITTEN SWMS procedures including generic work steps, hazards and safety controls
- NO ONGOING FEES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS! Pay once and use for all projects
- COMPLIANT with WHS Act 2011, revised WHS Regulations 2017 and Safe Work Australia Codes of Practice
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE, professional and user-friendly MS Word templates
- Prepared by qualified WHS Industry Professionals in conjunction with business owners and tradespeople
- Residual Risk SWMS Templates available on request. Email us with your order details for free upgrades!
All purchases are supported by our legendary customer service so you can be sure the use of our templates will provide the compliance you require!!
"The SWMS templates we purchased from OSS were professionally written, cost-effective, easy to use in our business and provide the WHS compliance we require."
- Amanda Black - Rees Construction Group