Incident and Injury Register
It is important that all incidents and injuries are recorded. Keeping a record of incidents and injuries may help when auditing your system and updating processes or procedures.
This Incident and Injury Register provides a summary of incidents or injuries that have occurred in your workplace. Providing a quick reference that may reveal trends or weaknesses in your system that may lead to future incidents.
Incident and Injury Register features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Add your logo and use in your business today!
Nine additional documents have been created to support the Incident and Injury Register:
- Incident and Injury Management Policy
- Incident and Injury Management Procedures
- Return to Work Program
- Incident and Injury Report Form
- Witness Statement Form (AS/NZS ISO 45001)
- Incident and Injury Investigation Form
- Traffic Incident Report Form
- Lost Time Injury (LTI) Register
- Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) Register