Incident and Injury Report Form
It is important to record information regarding incidents and injuries that occur in your workplace or on worksites. These records provide valuable information when investigating and assessing your procedures and processes. It's also important to ensure you have documented records of incidents and injuries that may have occurred to workers or others as a result of your work practices.
This 2 page Incident and Injury Report Form prompts for important information to ensure that the necessary details regarding the incident or injury, the person(s) involved including witnesses, any damage, injuries and treatment are documented.
Incident and Injury Report Form features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Add your logo and use in your business today!
Nine additional templates have been created to support the Incident and Injury Report Form:
- Incident and Injury Management Policy
- Incident and Injury Management Procedures
- Return to Work Program
- Witness Statement Form (AS/NZS ISO 45001)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Incident and Injury Investigation Form
- Traffic Incident Report Form
- Lost Time Injury (LTI) Register
- Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) Register