Incident and Injury Investigation Form
Even with safe work practices in place, incidents and injuries may still occur. It is critical to investigate so you learn from these incidents and improve your workplace practices. This will assist with reducing the likelihood of the incident or injury reoccurring and the severity.
This Incident and Injury Investigation Form template asks questions and provides prompts to help assess the cause and implement corrective actions to prevent a repeat of the incident.
Incident and Injury Investigation Form features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Add your logo and use in your business today!
Nine additional templates have been created to support the Incident and Injury Investigation Form:
- Incident and Injury Management Policy
- Incident and Injury Management Procedures
- Return to Work Program
- Incident and Injury Report Form
- Witness Statement Form (AS/NZS ISO 45001)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Traffic Incident Report Form
- Lost Time Injury (LTI) Register
- Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) Register