Incident and Injury Management Policy
Implementing an Incident and Injury Management Policy allows you to clearly define rules and responsibilities in the event an incident or injury occurs. It is your responsibility to provide workers with suitable duties during their recovery to allow them to return to work as soon as possible and to investigate any incident or injury and implement controls to prevent a reoccurrence.
This Incident and Injury Management Policy is a two page document that outlines the rules, and the responsibilities of managers, supervisors and workers in regard to reporting, recording and investigating incidents and injuries and managing the rehabilitation and return to work of injured workers.
Incident and Injury Management Policy features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Add your logo and use in your business today!
Ten additional documents have been created to support the Incident and Injury Management Policy:
- Incident and Injury Management Procedures
- Return to Work Program
- Incident and Injury Report Form
- Witness Statement Form (AS/NZS ISO 45001)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Incident and Injury Investigation Form
- Traffic Incident Report Form
- Lost Time Injury (LTI) Register
- Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) Register
- Policy Agreement