An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or the environment and may require a quick response to prevent serious injury or damage. Having clearly defined procedures to deal with emergencies that may occur in your business and making sure your workers are familiar with these procedures may save lives.
This 9 page Emergency Procedures template comes complete with the following detailed procedures:
- Additional requirement for higher risk workplaces
- Building or workplace information register
- Emergency services contacts
- List of urgent medical emergencies
- Steps to manage a medical emergency
- Fire emergency procedure
- Operation of fire fighting equipment
- Gas leak emergency procedure
- Leak or spill emergency procedure
- Personal threat emergency procedure
- Management procedures and instruction to workers
- Evacuation coordination procedures
These Emergency Procedures are included in our WHS Management System or can be purchased individually and used as a stand alone document.
Emergency Procedures features:
- User friendly
- Instant download
- Fully editable MS Word format
- Add your logo and ready to use in your business today!
Six additional documents have been created to support the Emergency Procedures:
NOVEMBER 2017 SALE!!
10% OFF ALL online purchases!! Enter Discount Code "NOV17" at the Checkout. Don't miss out!!
ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER 2017
SWMS Starter Pack $285.00
25% OFF - Includes six (6) SWMS for use in your business today!
Risk Management Forms Pack OVER 30% OFF - $150.00
User friendly Safety Training Database - $199.00
50% OFF Construction Site Safety Forms Pack - $199.00
50% OFF WHS System Starter Pack - $199.00
We Also Recommend