Emergency Procedures Flip Chart
An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or the environment and may require a quick response to prevent serious injury or damage. Having clearly defined procedures to deal with emergencies that may occur in your workplace and making sure your workers are familiar with these procedures may save lives.
Providing an Emergency Procedure Flip Chart for all workers is a great way to ensure everyone has access to these procedures. A flip chart provides quick reference for all workers in emergency situations where a quick and accurate response is critical. This Emergency Procedure Flip Chart is also a great training tool when presented as a MS PowerPoint slide show!
Emergency Procedures Flip Chart includes:
- Emergency phone numbers
- Fire Extinguisher selection chart
- Code RED - Fire and/or Smoke Emergency Procedure
- Code BROWN - External Emergency Procedure
- Code ORANGE - Evacuation Procedure
- Code BLACK - Personal Threat Procedure
- Code BLUE - Medical Emergency Procedure
- Code PURPLE - Bomb Threat Procedure
- Code YELLOW - Internal Emergency Procedure
Emergency Procedures Flip Chart features:
- Fully editable MS Powerpoint format
- Easy to understand desktop flipchart
- Useful for training presentations
- Instant download
- Add your company details and print as many as you need!
SPRING 2020 SALE!!
Celebrate the start of Spring with 10% OFF online purchases during September!! Simply enter Discount Code "SPRING20" at the Checkout to get 10% Off!! Don't miss out...
ENDS 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020
SWMS Starter Pack $285.00
25% OFF - Includes six (6) of our most common SWMS for use in your business today!
Risk Management Forms Pack 30% OFF - $195.00
User friendly Safety Training Database - $195.00
50% OFF Construction Site Safety Forms Pack - $195.00
50% OFF WHS System Starter Pack - $195.00
We Also Recommend