SWMS Pack - Plumbing
Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements Bundle
This Plumbing SWMS Bundle has been developed to provide Plumbing contractors with a set of pre-written and compliant SWMS that are available for instant download and use in your business. All Plumbing SWMS Templates are provided in fully editable Microsoft Word format and include the relevant step by step procedures, typical hazards, safety controls, responsibilities, risk matrix, PPE etc.
All Occupational Safety Solutions SWMS templates contain generic pre-written procedures which are compliant with the Model Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act, Model WHS Regulations, relevant Model Codes of Practice and Australian Standards.
If you require a Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements Pack containing different SWMS, one of our consultants can help create a discounted SWMS Pack specific to your business needs. Please contact us today to discuss how we may assist with our fully compliant Plumbing SWMS templates.
This Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements Bundle contains 54 SWMS’s.
65% OFF Plumbing SWMS when purchased as a bundle - Price: $1,190.00 (discount compared to individual SWMS pricing).
Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements include:
Work Process SWMS
- Asbestos - Working Around
- Butt Fusion Welding
- Confined Spaces
- Cordless Power Tools
- COVID-19 (Working around others during COVID-19)
- Drain Cleaning Machine - Cable
- Drain Cleaning Machine - Water Jet
- Drainage Installation
- Driving Vehicles
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Electricity and Power Tool Safety
- Elevated Work Platforms
- Excavation or Trenching
- Fascias, Eaves and Guttering
- Gas Installation
- Hazardous Substances and Chemical Use
- Hot Water System Installation
- Hot Works
- Loading and Unloading Vehicles
- Manual Handling
- Mini Digger
- Pipe Maintenance
- Pipe Valve Installation
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) Dust Control
- Sewer Mains – Laying and Replacing
- Site Establishment
- Skid Steer Loader
- Stormwater Drainage Installation
- Suspended Waste Pipe Installation
- Work in Ceiling Space
- Work in Risers
- Working at Height
- Worksite Hazards
- Angle Grinder
- Arc Welder
- Chain Trencher
- Circular Saw – Portable
- Compressed Air
- Concrete Saw – Quick Cut
- Drop Saw
- Electric Drill
- Explosive Power Tools
- Fuel Powered Tool Safety
- Hand Tools
- Oxy Acetylene
- Plate Compactor
- Plumb Guard
- Soldering Iron
- Wet and Dry Vacuum
Features of the Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements bundle:
- Ready-made documents – simply add your company details
- Fully editable Microsoft Word format
- Instant download
- All products backed by FREE phone and email support!
- No subscriptions or ongoing fees!!
Occupational Safety Solutions Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements have been created to provide business owners with SWMS relevant to performing plumbing work activities or using tools and equipment applicable to the plumbing trade.
Visit our Safe Work Method Statements page for for a full list of individual Safe Work Method Statements available for instant download.