Work Health and Safety Management Systems (WHS Management Systems)
Work Health and Safety Management Systems (WHS Management Systems) provide a process that allows everyone to follow a series of steps to achieve the same result consistently.
A well structured WHS Management System can create a safe workplace by making sure tasks are carried out safely and consistently every time. Each element of the system is integral in supporting each other as workplace incidents and accidents are usually the result of a chain of events and not a single cause.
All Occupational Safety Solutions' WHS Management Systems have been developed to provide business owners with ready to use templates to achieve compliance with AS/NZS 4801:2001, the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011 and WHS Regulations 2017.
Don't just buy a bunch of templates which you have no idea how to use, each OSS WHS Management System is provided in a structure containing customisable, user friendly Microsoft Word templates which have been designed for use in your business! You will also be backed by our free phone support where one of our friendly consultants can find a solution to suit your specific needs. If you are tendering for new work or looking to provide a safer workplace for your workers then one of our WHS Management Systems is an affordable and simple solution for you.
Why choose Occupational Safety Solutions for your WHS Management System?
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD - download link emailed immediately upon receipt of payment
- NO ONGOING FEES OR CONTRACTS!
- FULLY COMPLIANT with AS/NZS 4801:2001, WHS Act 2011 and WHS Regulations 2017
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE, professional MS Word templates designed for use in your business
- USER FRIENDLY - includes a simple structure so you can implement your own System!
- FREE PHONE SUPPORT - if you require any assistance during business hours
- Suitable for all business sizes on residential, commercial or government work
"My "day job" is a Safety Officer with a large company. I am keenly aware of the requirements for Safety Systems but do not have the time to develop this myself. After researching various providers & packages I can highly recommend the systems provided by OSS."
- Suzann Read - Penderbrae Pty Ltd
"Thanks so much for all of your help throughout this process Andrew! You've been amazing as have your systems! :) Will definitely be recommending Occupational Safety Solutions to anyone who asks!"
- Chloe Rice - Border Civil Pty Ltd