Trade business owners are under a lot more pressure these days to have documented systems and work processes in place. If you are tendering for a new project or contract, or commencing work as a subcontractor for a large principal contractor or government department, you will almost certainly require a management plan or a site specific management plan.
Occupational Safety Solutions management plans clearly document your management’s commitment to Work Health and Safety (WHS), asbestos, quality control and the environment, as well as project management procedures and reporting tools. These compliant and professional Management Plan templates are available for instant download, ready for use in your business. Simply add your company and project details in the required areas using the guidance notes provided.
Why purchase an Occupational Safety Solutions Management Plan:
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD - download link emailed immediately upon receipt of payment
- No ongoing fees or contracts - pay once and use on all projects
- Prepared in conjunction with industry experts (environment, WHS, quality and asbestos)
- Professional, fully customisable MS Word templates designed for use in your business
- Save 100’s of hours in researching and developing your own management plans
- Attract new work and/or important contracts
- Guidance Notes provided to assist with adding your business and project specific information